From February 2018, the Touchstone Helpdesk is moving onto a new, cloud based, dedicated Helpdesk system, FreshDesk. This award winning helpdesk system allows Touchstone to offer a number of major improvements in the customer experience and the functionality available, as well as significant efficiencies in the way your support tickets are managed and monitored.
The new helpdesk will be rolled out to clients over the coming weeks. A handful of clients have already been trialling the system with us and the feedback has been valuable and very positive. This has already proven to be a vast improvement on the previous portal, which had developed over a number of years. Having a built for purpose, Cloud based solution allows the Touchstone Helpdesk team to offer clients so much more, not only from the initial implementation, but also through a phased development of the solution over the coming months.
- Intuitive portal to raise support tickets
- Immediate visibility of current status, history and activities
- Self-service knowledgebase with intelligent search facility
- ‘Auto-suggest’ option when creating a new ticket for known resolutions
- Only approved users can create tickets or view the articles and new users must be approved via a Primary contact
- Greater flexibility with online reporting including an export facility to Excel for tickets
- SLA reporting is now available
- Multi-channel support options (Phone, web, online chat, social media)
- Screen shots and attachments can be embedded straight into the ticket view
- Customer survey to give immediate and relevant feedback on how a ticket was handled
- Major reduction in administration, email traffic and effort for managing tickets
- Smart notifications within the tool (Web application and Mobile app) giving much wider visibility immediately
- Intuitive, colour coded internal SLA management to help prioritise & distribute workloads
- Collision detection to highlight duplication of effort
- Linked ticket option for related tickets with combined updates
- Canned responses and automatic follow up notifications to customer
- Full SLA reporting
- Agent collaboration on tickets to allow the teams to work more cohesively
- Dramatically improved intelligent search capabilities for previous errors
- Cloud-based application so updates and maintenance are managed by Freshdesk themselves along with a dedicated support team
To access the new portal please login here. Please copy the link and replace any browser favourites with the new link. If you have not received your portal activation, please call the helpdesk team on 0207 121 4800.
If you are not currently a Touchstone Client, but would like to find out more about how our dedicated team could help support your installation of any of the products we offer, please get in touch.